Brave is a free and open-source web browser developed by Brave Software, Inc. based on the Chromium web browser.
The browser blocks ads and website trackers, and provides a way for users to send cryptocurrency contributions in the form of Basic Attention Tokens to websites and content creators.
As of 2019, Brave has been released for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. The current version features five search engines by default, including their partner, DuckDuckGo.
On 20 January 2016, Brave Software launched the first version of Brave with an ad-blocking feature, and announced plans for a privacy-respecting ad feature and a revenue sharing program.
WHY SHOULD YOU INSTALL BRAVE?
- It is 100% FREE and you have nothing to lose.
- It inherits everything from Chrome (if you are familiar with it).
- Super speed: 2–8 times than Chrome and Safari, (Chrome is one of the best browsers today).
- Not be bothered by ads, especially when watching Youtube on brave, (the ads are gone). (Imagine how you are annoyed with ads which interrupt when listening to music).
- High security and privacy of users. Brave not only blocks ads but also tracks users.
- Paying for users and content creators. This is why we make money with Brave. It is paid in BAT (Basic Attention Token).
If you are not interested in making money with Brave, ok! just download and install it to use instead of other browsers. It is great and makes you satisfied.
I use Brave now most of the time.
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH BRAVE BROWSER?
- Currently, they pay for those who recommend other people to download, install and active an account with Brave browser.
- How much do they pay? It depends on the countries and region so it ranges from $1 to $7,5.
- Calculation! If you recommend each month to 1,000 users, you will earn from $1k to $7,5k. It is not really difficult. I know many people have done it much better.i
- if you seriously want to make money, join quickly because I don’t know how long it will last. In the future, you maybe make money only from watching allowed ads or creating content.